BRIGHT-EYE CLEAN BOOST/BUFFER™
The Bright-Eye is a clean boost and buffer pedal that uses a 9V or 18V center-negative power supply, bringing the hi-fidelity signal-conditioning circuitry of the Red-Eye Preamp to a pedal-train format.
- Input: high-impedance, 1 million ohms, maximum 12 volt peak-peak level.
- Low-impedance output, 600 ohms, will drive all guitar pedals and amps effectively.
- Clean, unclipped, output level, 9V power: 5V peak-peak, 18V power: 12V peak-peak
- High-Quality Switchcraft 1/4-inch input, output and power jacks.
- Boost button with volume control and boost light.
- A light beam and photocell control boost to eliminate all button noise and popping.
- A Mode switch selects flat or shaped frequency response.
- Uses standard 9 or 18-volt pedal board, Boss-style, power: (center-negative, center-ground).
- Internal filtering to reject radio-frequency interference from neon lights and cell phones.
- Small Size: 1.25 x 1.5 x 3.75 inches. Weight: 6 ounces.